Nevron Releases Updates to Its Open Vision for .NET Cross Platform Component Suite
Friday, May 1, 2015
Nevron Software has released Nevron Open Vision 2015.1 with updates to its cross-platform component suite for .NET application development. With this release Nevron is introducing the NOV Diagram for .NET along with new features in the already existing controls.
Following is a partial list of updates:
New Diagram Framework (NOV Diagram for .NET)
NOV Diagram is a diagramming solution, similar to Microsoft Visio and features a full set of diagram interaction and editing capabilities, smart shapes and automatic layouts. It is also the component behind Nevron Draw - a commercial competitor of Microsoft Visio for Windows and Mac users. It is a fully managed and extensible diagramming framework, which helps developers create diagramming solutions in WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin.Mac, MonoMac and ASP.NET environments.
NOV Maps for .NET
Developers can now import geographical data from the popular ESRI shape file format into their diagrams. Features of the NOV Map for .NET include:
- Supported ESRI shapefile format
- Supported 22 projection types
- Intelligent layer properties- show/hide layers based on zoom level
- Automatic naming and labeling of map elements through data field association
- Full programmatic access to map elements including shapes and paths
New UI Controls
Nevron Open Vision now offers ribbon control through a widget that allows developers to enrich their applications with Microsoft Office such as ribbon UI. NOV ribbon (part of NOV UI for .NET) is customizable and scales its child widgets automatically based on the available area.
Rich Text Editor
With this new release Nevron Introduces the following new features and improvements to its Rich Text Editor:
- Added ribbon UI to the rich text editor with the ability to easily switch back to traditional command bar UI if the user prefers it.
- Improved and easier to use dialogs (border edit dialog, paragraph edit dialog, etc.)
- Compatibility and performance improvements to the DOCX import and export.
Improved HTML import and export.
Read more: https://www.nevron.com/company-news-and-events.asp...
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures app launches by Mattel Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
IoT security standards to come with Sprint Curiosity IoT Tuesday, September 18, 2018
DevSecOps showcase by Sumo Logic unravels all their new changes Monday, September 17, 2018
GTC Japan yields huge new NVIDIA announcements Monday, September 17, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you