Nevron Software has released Nevron Open Vision 2015.1 with updates to its cross-platform component suite for .NET application development. With this release Nevron is introducing the NOV Diagram for .NET along with new features in the already existing controls.
Following is a partial list of updates:
New Diagram Framework (NOV Diagram for .NET)
NOV Diagram is a diagramming solution, similar to Microsoft Visio and features a full set of diagram interaction and editing capabilities, smart shapes and automatic layouts. It is also the component behind Nevron Draw - a commercial competitor of Microsoft Visio for Windows and Mac users. It is a fully managed and extensible diagramming framework, which helps developers create diagramming solutions in WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin.Mac, MonoMac and ASP.NET environments.
NOV Maps for .NET
Developers can now import geographical data from the popular ESRI shape file format into their diagrams. Features of the NOV Map for .NET include:
- Supported ESRI shapefile format
- Supported 22 projection types
- Intelligent layer properties- show/hide layers based on zoom level
- Automatic naming and labeling of map elements through data field association
- Full programmatic access to map elements including shapes and paths
New UI Controls
Nevron Open Vision now offers ribbon control through a widget that allows developers to enrich their applications with Microsoft Office such as ribbon UI. NOV ribbon (part of NOV UI for .NET) is customizable and scales its child widgets automatically based on the available area.
Rich Text Editor
With this new release Nevron Introduces the following new features and improvements to its Rich Text Editor:
- Added ribbon UI to the rich text editor with the ability to easily switch back to traditional command bar UI if the user prefers it.
- Improved and easier to use dialogs (border edit dialog, paragraph edit dialog, etc.)
- Compatibility and performance improvements to the DOCX import and export.
Improved HTML import and export.
Read more: https://www.nevron.com/company-news-and-events.asp...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.