At the Game Developers Conference (GDC), Google announced its new Play Games Player Analytics service, a set of free reports to help developers manage their games business and understand in-game player behavior. Now the service has officially been released and is available through the Google Play Developer Console.
Developers whose game is integrated with Google Play game services can access the analytics services with no further work. Additional integration is needed to access reports from Google Play game services Events, including the Sources and Sinks report.
Benefits of using Google Play Games Player Analytics include:
- Select a daily in-app purchase revenue target and then assess how you're doing against that goal through the Target vs Actual report.
- Learn how well you are doing compared to similar games in your category with the Business Drivers report.
- In the Retention report, see the percentage of players that continued to play your game on the following seven days after installing your game.
- See where players are spending their time, struggling, and churning with the Player Progression report
- The Sources and Sinks report helps you balance your in-game economy by showing the relationship between how quickly players are earning or buying and using resources.Read more: https://developer.android.com/google/play-services...
Sets the standards for war strategy games. Receive intel from the Security Advisor as he guides you into Battle against other players, destroying targets, and leads you to global domination.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
The secrets from developers who struck is rich in the app stores. Learn how to turn your ideas into profit-making success stories too.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.