Tumult has released a number of new features for its OS X HTML5 animation builder, Tumult Hype 3.0. They have also released Tumult Hype Professional, a suite of features that offers additional capabilities to the Tumult Hype 3 platform.
What’s new in Tumult Hype 3.0:
- Complete UI refresh
- 24 New timing functions
- Independent scene sizes
- HTML accessibility improvements
- Copy/paste and rearrange timelines
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Hype Professional provides additional functionality to Hype 3 including:
- Responsive Layouts
- Symbols for creating reusable elements
- Persistent Symbols for master content
- Dark interface theme
- Editable timing functions
- Grid system
- Rearrangeable interface
- OAM widget exportRead more: http://tumult.com/hype/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.