Monday, March 16, 2015
Here is a summary of the NativeScript platform capabilities:
- Build 100% native cross-platform apps, with a declarative UI, and the ability to implement platform-specific UIs.
- Share 100% of your code or use platform-specific APIs, depending on the app you’re building.
- Use standards-based CSS syntax for styling.
- Use rich data binding and existing UI patterns to easily build complex user interfaces.
- Reuse any native library available in Objective-C, Java or .NET (for example Telerik’s native UI components - Telerik UI for iOS, Telerik UI for Android and Telerik UI for WindowsPhone).
- Reuse the QA tools for accessibility automation to write tests.
- Use the latest native platform features to create an amazing native user experience.
- Code in any IDE of your choice to implement your applications’ code using the NativeScript CLI.
- Use the Telerik Platform, AppBuilder and the full Visual Studio integration to get a rich development experience. Paid support is also available.
Read more: https://www.nativescript.org/
Simplifying digital transformation with VANTIQ Modelo 3.0 Friday, October 12, 2018
RAPIDS data access acceleration comes to MapR Friday, October 12, 2018
iOS 12 development tips from a highly rated instructor Thursday, October 11, 2018
Enterprise security report says mobile workers put data at risk Wednesday, October 10, 2018
XPhone uses blockchain to make calls and send messages Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you