The annual Game Developers Choice Awards winners for 2015 were announced at the Game Developers Conference during an awards ceremony held at the Moscone Center.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor was named Game of the Year and mobile puzzle game Monument Valley won two awards including the Best Visual Art, Innovation and Best Handheld/Mobile Game.
The Game Developers Choice Awards honor the best games of the year, as voted on by developers. Winners are selected by the Game Developers Choice Awards-specific International Choice Awards Network (ICAN), which is an invitation-only group comprised of game creators from all parts of the video game industry.
GDCA winners are:
- Best Debut: Stoic Studio (The Banner Saga)
- Innovation Award: Monument Valley (ustwo)
- Best Technology: Destiny (Bungie/Activision)
- Best Audio: Alien: Isolation (Creative Assembly/Sega)
- Ambassador Award: Brenda Romero
- Best Visual Art: Monument Valley (ustwo)
- Best Narrative: Kentucky Route Zero: Act III (Cardboard Computer)
- Pioneer Award: David Braben
- Best Design: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard)
- Best Handheld/Mobile Game: Monument Valley (ustwo)
- Audience Award: Elite: Dangerous (Frontier Developments)
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Hironobu Sakaguchi
- Game of the Year: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Monolith Productions/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)Read more: http://www.gamechoiceawards.com/
Sets the standards for war strategy games. Receive intel from the Security Advisor as he guides you into Battle against other players, destroying targets, and leads you to global domination.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
The secrets from developers who struck is rich in the app stores. Learn how to turn your ideas into profit-making success stories too.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.