Millennial Media Publishes Mobile Mix Research Report
|Stuart Parkerson in Mobile Tech Thursday, March 5, 2015|
- Wearables and IOT are on the rise: An estimated 35 billion connected devices will be in use by 2019, highlighting the increasing adoption of wearables, smart TVs, etc. by consumers
- Samsung takes the lead: Samsung devices are on the rise, unseating longtime leader Apple as the manufacturer with the largest number of impressions*
- *Impressions defined as the number of times an ad unit appears on a mobile device
- Android grew YoY: The jump in Samsung usage also correlates to an overall increase in Android operating system implementation, as impressions from all Android devices grew six percentage points year-over-year
- Developers/Publishers: enabling high-impact ad units, such as rich media and video, can enhance consumer engagement and drive significant revenue
- Brand Advertisers/Agencies: larger smartphones present brands and agencies with a bigger canvas to compel consumers with rich, interactive content.
- Consumers: buyers have the power to choose the mobile device that best fits their needs without sacrificing mobile experiences.
Read more: http://www.millennialmedia.com/mobile-intelligence...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.