Feedzai is a data science company launched last fall that uses real-time, machine-based learning to help payment providers, banks and retailers prevent fraud in omnichannel commerce through its fraud detection service API.
The Fraud API provides fraud detection in real-time with human-readable explanations (i.e. whitebox scoring) helping merchants understand why they should or should not worry about a specific transaction.
Examples of Feedzai’s solutions include: Adding email reputation validation for new users; building a crowdsourced database of suspicious IP addresses or blacklists; layering a 2-factor authentication into the checkout flow; and embedding real-time alerts into call center operations.
With the help of its developer community, Feedzai made several improvements to its service. Advancements to Feedzai’s API include:
- Customer blacklisting and whitelisting: Abusive customers that historically have been bad news can now be added to a blacklist and developers can receive alerts every time they place an order; trusted customers are added to a whitelist. From the initial tag, blacklisted customers are automatically flagged for review while whitelist customers won’t be flagged again.
- Search and filtering: Developers can review orders faster and with easier access to all their data through several parameters such as risk score, amount, date, and address. Developers also have the option to group orders as unreviewed, safe, and/or fraudulent.
- More information about payers: To make better decisions, developers have more payer information on their dashboard (when the shopping cart platform or card processors make this information available) including the first 6 digits of the card number, card brand, cardholder name and available CVV code.
- A dashboard for all devices: Developers accessing dashboards on mobile devices can quickly load and facilitate expedited order fulfillment.
- Live alerts: Currently in beta, Live Alerts gives developers instant individual e-mail notifications of suspicious orders in real-time. This is critical for sellers with expedited shipping programs and those in the digital goods space.
Read more: https://www.feedzai.com/
To learn more visit the Feedzai developer portal
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.