The numbers are hard to ignore - 50 billion apps and games downloaded and $5 billion over the last year to developers. So what is the secret to success launching apps on Google Play?
I don’t imagine Google is giving away insider company secrets, however they have put together a new publication called “The Secrets to App Success on Google Play.” They are promoting the publication as a detailed playbook on the best practices and tools developers can use to maximize the reach, retention, and revenue of a new app.
The guide can be download the guide in English as a PDF
and it also can be found on Google Play. There are plans to release the guide in more languages in the coming months. As a bonus for living in the US or the UK, Google also has a limited number of printed copies that they are offering to send for free
The guide is separated into the following sections:
- Publishing on Google Play: Using the Google Play Developer Console to distribute your app to over 1 billion Android users worldwide.
- Quality: The fundamentals of building a great app and an insight into the Google Play guidelines and policies.
- Discoverability & reach: Maximizing app discoverability and reaching the widest audience possible.
- Engagement & retention: Converting installs into active users and improving user retention.
- Monetization: Monetization strategies to generate ongoing, growing revenue streams.
- Measurement with Google Analytics: Understanding your users and improving your app experience, conversions, and marketing.
- Going global: Launch apps in local markets around the world.Read more: http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/androiddev...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.