Smaato Updates Windows Phone SDK Now Supports XAML Apps
Tuesday, September 09, 2014
Smaato, a mobile RTB ad exchange and supply side platform, has announced an SDK update for Windows Phone, now supporting XAML applications on Microsoft’s new Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 platforms on phone, tablet and desktop.
What’s new with Smaato’s Windows SDK:
- Supports Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.
- Ad size handling has been improved, ensuring more consistent delivery on Windows Phone devices. The new SDK handles various screen sizes and resolutions more efficiently.
- Support for full screen interstitials: Take full advantage of these high value adspaces that give agencies and advertisers the opportunity to develop innovative full screen advertisements.
- Support for Windows (Phone) 8.1 XAML apps. If building an app with Silverlight for 8.1, use the 8.0 SDK instead
- Improved interstitial delivery: the SDK only gives back an “Interstitial Ready” if the ad request succeeded, omitting the risk of interrupting users with long load times or empty “No Ad”-interstitials
Low code development platform gets an update from Filemaker Wednesday, May 16, 2018
New partnership emerges to simply IoT security Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Open source HarperDB database solution studio launched Wednesday, May 16, 2018
New demo shows 5G and 3D structured light technology Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Multi-cloud app network platform update launched by MuleSoft Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you