Smaato Updates Windows Phone SDK Now Supports XAML Apps
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Smaato, a mobile RTB ad exchange and supply side platform, has announced an SDK update for Windows Phone, now supporting XAML applications on Microsoft’s new Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 platforms on phone, tablet and desktop.
What’s new with Smaato’s Windows SDK:
- Supports Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.
- Ad size handling has been improved, ensuring more consistent delivery on Windows Phone devices. The new SDK handles various screen sizes and resolutions more efficiently.
- Support for full screen interstitials: Take full advantage of these high value adspaces that give agencies and advertisers the opportunity to develop innovative full screen advertisements.
- Support for Windows (Phone) 8.1 XAML apps. If building an app with Silverlight for 8.1, use the 8.0 SDK instead
- Improved interstitial delivery: the SDK only gives back an “Interstitial Ready” if the ad request succeeded, omitting the risk of interrupting users with long load times or empty “No Ad”-interstitials
Read more: http://www.smaato.com/new-windows-phone-8-1-sdk/
Xpress solution aims to help you create IoT apps faster Friday, September 21, 2018
30,000 blacklisted apps hosted on the Google Play Store report finds Friday, September 21, 2018
Alibaba Computing Conference 2018 yields partnership with MariaDB Friday, September 21, 2018
Tidelift surpasses $1M to pay open source software maintainers Friday, September 21, 2018
iOS 12 notification changes should make you rethink your messages Friday, September 21, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you