Smaato Updates Windows Phone SDK Now Supports XAML Apps
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Smaato, a mobile RTB ad exchange and supply side platform, has announced an SDK update for Windows Phone, now supporting XAML applications on Microsoft’s new Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 platforms on phone, tablet and desktop.
What’s new with Smaato’s Windows SDK:
- Supports Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.
- Ad size handling has been improved, ensuring more consistent delivery on Windows Phone devices. The new SDK handles various screen sizes and resolutions more efficiently.
- Support for full screen interstitials: Take full advantage of these high value adspaces that give agencies and advertisers the opportunity to develop innovative full screen advertisements.
- Support for Windows (Phone) 8.1 XAML apps. If building an app with Silverlight for 8.1, use the 8.0 SDK instead
- Improved interstitial delivery: the SDK only gives back an “Interstitial Ready” if the ad request succeeded, omitting the risk of interrupting users with long load times or empty “No Ad”-interstitials
Read more: http://www.smaato.com/new-windows-phone-8-1-sdk/
How feature flags saved my marriage Thursday, July 19, 2018
Unreal Engine Marketplace says it will take less developer revenue Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Best mobile gaming apps will share $300K in prizes from new contest Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Open source IT automation solution from Red Hat gets an update Wednesday, July 18, 2018
10 years of apps but over 95 percent of them are invisible to users Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you