Genuitec Takes GapDebug Tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into Public Beta
Thursday, July 17, 2014
After a couple of weeks of private beta, Genuitec is taking its GapDebug tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into public beta.
GapDebug provides the ability to “plug and debug” mobile apps. It is a single source platform to perform cross-platform testing on iOS and Android mobile apps. GapDebug eliminates the need to bounce back and forth between iOS and Android tools instead, brings both environments together in a single tab.
Features of GapDebug include:
- complete set of debugging tools and services
- DOM Inspector
- Network Monitor
- Local storage and WebDB Explorer
- No vendor lock-in - runs on Windows and Mac hardware
- Free for all Cordova and PhoneGap developers
- Integrated versions of the Safari Webkit Inspector for iOS debugging and Chrome Dev Tools for Android debugging
Read more: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug/?utm_so...
Making your apps accessible to those with disabilities Monday, July 16, 2018
Mobile blockchain SDK helps devs integrate the new tech Monday, July 16, 2018
Euro Truck Driver 2018 drops for Android Friday, July 13, 2018
Parallel ad bidding solution launches by PubNative Friday, July 13, 2018
Game streaming and the live streaming movement according to LiveCamp Friday, July 13, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you