Mashery Provides API Insights with Video Series
Thursday, May 08, 2014
Mashery, an API management company, has developed a series of API Video Briefs, which are short-form videos that highlight insights from a number of Mashery customers, employees and other industry experts.
Each video contains a single message that, as the name suggests, offers a brief insight into the challenges associated with API management. The API Video Briefs are posted on the Mashery website on the Videos webpage.
Examples of the series include:
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens - TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee - Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations - Lynda Smith, Twillio
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser - API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson - Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd - NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen - Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend - Social Data Lab
Read more: http://www.mashery.com/blog/mashery-introduces-api...
PHP support reaches Instana microservice monitoring Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Monitoring Kubernetes and Docker just got easier thanks to Sumo Logic Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Embedded artificial intelligence features hit the Oracle cloud Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Data visualization platform acquired by Puppet Monday, June 18, 2018
IBM expands of cloud capabilities to 18 new locations Monday, June 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you