Mashery, an API management company, has developed a series of API Video Briefs, which are short-form videos that highlight insights from a number of Mashery
customers, employees and other industry experts.
Each video contains a single message that, as the name suggests, offers a brief insight into the challenges associated with API management. The API Video Briefs are posted on the Mashery website on the Videos webpage
Examples of the series include:
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens - TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee - Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations - Lynda Smith, Twillio
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser - API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson - Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd - NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen - Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend - Social Data Lab
Read more: http://www.mashery.com/blog/mashery-introduces-api...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.