Mashery Provides API Insights with Video Series
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Mashery, an API management company, has developed a series of API Video Briefs, which are short-form videos that highlight insights from a number of Mashery customers, employees and other industry experts.
Each video contains a single message that, as the name suggests, offers a brief insight into the challenges associated with API management. The API Video Briefs are posted on the Mashery website on the Videos webpage.
Examples of the series include:
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens - TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee - Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations - Lynda Smith, Twillio
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser - API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson - Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd - NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen - Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend - Social Data Lab
Read more: http://www.mashery.com/blog/mashery-introduces-api...
Using GitHub in the classroom helps developers feel more included Friday, August 17, 2018
AI social network Hibe launches using Oracle Cloud Friday, August 17, 2018
Mobile publisher Gismart teams up with Appodeal Friday, August 17, 2018
Mobile game developers get another playable ads platform choice Thursday, August 16, 2018
Mobile game developer help is coming to Barcelona Thursday, August 16, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you