The number of large enterprises launching their own mobile app stores is on pace to grow at double-digit rates through 2018. But with the high-cost of developing in-house it is important to know when to start launching apps and how to make them deliver ROI to the enterprise’s business processes.
Enterprises are now hitting their 2nd wave of mobile innovation. The initial ‘fire-fight’ is over and now it is time to embrace mobile in a holistic manner throughout the company.
Applications have become a major priority for enterprises and with every department trying to deliver their own solution, the mobile strategy can quickly become confused.
So what do serious companies (that will experience serious repercussions if they don’t succeed in mobile) think? Find out with a free webinar from Open Mobile Media which is hosting a forum featuring mobile enterprise experts from Fortune 500’s sharing their experiences and advice on building apps for the enterprise.
The quick hitting, fast paced webinar (one hour total) will take place on April 30th at 12-1pm EST (9-10am PST). Sign up here
The experts include:
- Gabriel Weiss, Head of Interactive Marketing Technology Group, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- Trina Sauber, Director Mobile Center of Excellence, Pepsi Co
- Jerry Ibrahim, VP of Mobile and Emerging Technologies, Juniper Networks
- Kevin Burden, Director of Mobility, Strategy Analytics
The discussion will include:
- Are app stores necessary? Weigh up the added pressure that developing apps put on the IT departments vs the benefits of higher workforce productivity, lower mobile associated costs, and increased creativity for your marketing team.
- Understand how to create useful apps by developing a series of integrated APIs to enable fast development of apps that utilize core company data to bring real gains to the internal and external product offering.
- Once you have launched a new set of internal apps, how do you measure success of enterprise apps using app analytics and performance metrics? What is the ROI?
Isn’t an hour of your time worth learning about how some of the largest companies are approaching the integration of mobile into their enterprises?
In addition to hosting the webinar, Open Mobile Media
sponsors innovative events in the converging mobile, internet, media, advertising, electronics and commerce markets.
Read more: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-enterprise/w...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.