Android Developers See Over 1 Billion Apps Downloaded on the Metaps Platform
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Metaps has announced that the total downloads of apps on its Metaps Android monetization platform has surpassed 1 billion. The Metaps Platform consists of the DirectTAP, Exchanger and Metaps offerwall products, providing a suite of monetization solutions to Android developers.
The increase in scale of the Metaps Platform can be attributed to their rapid growth and expansion in Asia where they have entered into partnerships with LINE and KAKAO. The company has recently opened a Shanghai office to expand the growth of Metaps developer solutions in Greater China and now has offices in Japan, US, Singapore, China, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Apps that integrate Metaps can ask users to perform a specific action, such as downloading an app, who are then rewarded for their action with virtual currency.
To learn more about the Metaps platform visit the link below.
Read more: http://www.metaps.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more