Posted 5/8/2014 10:10:19 AM by STUART PARKERSON
Mashery, an API management company, has developed a series of API Video Briefs, which are short-form videos that highlight insights from a number of Mashery customers, employees and other industry experts.
Each video contains a single message that, as the name suggests, offers a brief insight into the challenges associated with API management. The API Video Briefs are posted on the Mashery website on the Videos webpage.
Examples of the series include:
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens - TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee - Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations - Lynda Smith, Twillio
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser - API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson - Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd - NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen - Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend - Social Data Lab
Read More http://www.mashery.com/blog/mashery-introduces-api-video-briefs